Connect, learn and collaborate to solve problems in learning and earning!
#Codeathon2018 is an online learning-intensive hackathon experience where beginners and experienced coders, designers, and business people alike come together to develop app prototypes. The goal of #Codeathon2018 is to encourage innovation in education and careers.
We ask the brightest minds in the world to think about today’s learning and earning challenges, and show us how technology can solve them.
Our Past Hackathons
Why join #Codeathon2018?
As a #codeathon2018 participant, you will have the chance to gain these benefits:
- Learning support & guidance during the entire duration of #Codeathon2018
- Engage an online tech community across borders to help each other
- Level up your tech skills in web development, A.I., Blockchain and more
- E-certificate upon accomplishment
- Opportunity to win cash prototyping grants
- Join an exlusive travel award
- Solve real world problems and log this experience in your portfolio
How to Get Started
Choose an opportunity area or statement of interest from our Resource Kit.
Book a consultation slot to develop your work further.
$3,000 in prizes
Prizes will be published soon (3)
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
- You can participate if you are from any of the following countries: Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines, Myanmar (Burma), Cambodia, Brunei, Laos
- Basic proficiency in English is needed as you will be pitching your ideas and prototypes
- Team size 1 - 5 members
To complete your submission,
- Send us your prototype, with links/files of your product. A video commentary/pitch is also encouraged. Here is a winner example for your reference: https://devpost.com/software/hequals-h
All submissions will be on Devpost. Please review Devpost’s submission instructions beforehand.
You must provide all Team Members' full names AND phone numbers with your submissions.
How to enter
Register on this Devpost page and start assembling your team!
Did the team identify a real, significant problem?
Is the submitted prototype fully functional and intuitive to use?
Is the presented solution viable? Is it addressing the right market? Is the team able to execute?
Is the story/pitch compelling?
Is the team diverse, exhibiting meaningful minority contributions/perspectives or is the solution able to capture new/wider audiences?